WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY AND WANT TO PROTECT IT.
Information Provided by Users
Your Account information: You provide your email, or log in for a third-party account (like Facebook), to create an online or application account (“Account”) or subscribe to our communications. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the website properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number, and email address.
Customer Support: When you contact us, you can provide us with information about your use of the product and services, including information about the Gohippos consumer products that you own and contact details, so that we can provide customer support and solve the issues you are facing.
Product Usage Information
Product monitoring: We collect information about how you set up and use our products, such as functions used; modifications performed; time, frequency, and duration of your activities within the products lifetime and duration spent on the website, and any unique identifiers associated with our product. For example, we collect the time period you connected the product to the Application and the time of the last connection, as well as what operations you used in the Account, settings, and other functions in our Products.
We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google, Amazon, and other accounts you use to login to the website (“Third-Party Accounts”), such as your name, your user name or handle, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Third-Party Account profile. We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To process transactions: We use your information to process payments you make through the website.
2. To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing or for your Account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or services information, including sending you updates to our terms and policies and other important messages from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications we believe might be relevant to your interests.
3. Our services: We operate and provide services, including providing customer support and improving, repairing, and customizing the product usage experience. We use your information to understand how people use and to evaluate and improve the products. Furthermore, we use your information to research, develop, and test new services, Products, and features, as well as perform troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
4. Security and privacy: We use your information to verify Account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the website, such as by investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
5. Advertising and business information: We may show advertisements to you and others for our Products and third-party products based on the information we have collected from you, such as: what you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased.
6. Accessing Third-Party Accounts: We use your information, including Third-Party Account information, to permit your Products and Services to access Third-Party Accounts. These Third-Party Accounts may allow you to share personal information through our website, such as Facebook posts or pictures. Because this kind of information can be public, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit to Third-Party Accounts. Please adjust your Third-Party Account privacy settings appropriately if you don’t want certain information to be public.
How is the information shared?
Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers or anywhere in your directory.
How can you manage information about yourself, including your Account?
We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information.
1. Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your Account profile information by logging in to your account and visiting your Account settings page.
2. Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
3. Deleting your Account: If you want to delete your Account, you may do so on your Account settings page. Deleting your Account will remove the personally identifiable information associated with your Account.
How long will the data be stored?